Cabo’s Dog Friendly Restaurants & Bars
Getting out on the town around Cabo with our folks is important to us. Hey, who wants to be lying about at home when there are so many cool places to around town to sniff around with mama and papa?
This is a list of restaurants and bars we’ve been to or have been told are dog friendly!
Cabo San Lucas
- Torote Restaurant – On the Patio
- The Cabo Bakery – on the patio
- The Cabo Bakery Cocina and Bar – on the patio
- Sancho’s – on the Marina, on the patio
- Solomon’s Landing – on the Marina – and on Triple D
- The Tiki Bar – on the Marina – and on Triple D
- Panazia – on the patio
- Wicked Pizza – both locations
- Jo’s Garden – inside
- Barracrudas – inside!!
- The Italian Job – near Medano Beach
- Bajo La Luna – across from Cabo Wabo great AC
- The Sand Bar – on Medano Beach, great shade under the umbrellas!
- The Latitude 22 Roadhouse – On the corridor, lots to sniff on the patio only. Mike won’t let us inside (boo)
- Hooliganz Corner Bar – love the misters and fans!
- Tanga Tanga Sports Bar – near the Marina
- The Usual Suspects – on the Marina
- Maria Corona – downtown
- Doc Wine Bar on the patio
- Invita Bistro – on the patio
- Infusion Bistro – on the patio
- Cabo Blue – on the patio (duh)
- Uno Mas – on the patio (duh x2)
- Cabo Cantina – on the patio
- Baja Cantina – inside
- Los Deseos Restaurante – on the Marina
- La Dolce
- Fisherman’s Landing
- Casa Martin
- WTF Burger
- Captain Tony’s
- Tres Islas
- Villa Serena – on the corridor
- Los Claros Jr. – on the corridor
- Outpost – in downtown CSL
- Milky Way – on Medano Beach
- Aleta – at Cabo Villas hotel on Medano beach
- La Central
- Baja Brewery – at the Puerto Paraiso Mall on the patio
San Jose del Cabo
- District MX in SJD – on the patio
- Creme Cafe – at Palmilla Shoppes on the patio
- Merkado – outside patio area
- Zippers – right on the beach at Costa Azul!
- Buzzards – off the East Cape Road next to El Encanto and Laguna Hills
- Shooter Sports Bar – downtown SJD
- Macca Pasta Bar – on the Malecon
- Garage Coffee & Bar – downtown on the patio out back!
- Desert Moon Hotel – cool restaurant with a pool!
- Shaka’s Delicious Wood Cantina – super cool spot, say Hi to Brando!
- Kimberly’s Supermarket and Coffee-Spot
- La Morena – great patio
- Tequila Sunrise Bar Grill & Spirits – great Margaritas
- Todo Santos Brewing Company – on the patio, great beer
- Hotel California – touristy
- La Playa Restaurant – great food right in the beach – watch the Kite Surfing
- Lazy Daze Beach Club – super fun on the beach
If you think we have missed a spot please comment on this page below or email us at [email protected]